Ana içeriğe atla

Dijital tool for assessment -Gülsüm



    With or without student names linked, you may create polls, exercises, and shuffle questions using this flexible tool. Real-time quiz grading is available, and you can save the results to use with different groups later. 



It functions on MS Windows, Android, and iOS-based smartphones, tablets, computers, and other devices. It's straightforward and adaptable and it's completely free for students.


    I would use this tool to make weekly revision quizzes in a certain arranged time each week. Also, I would assign a question after the lesson to be answered according to the what have been done in the classroom in the related week. I would announce the important things about the lesson from this platform and finally, I would use this tool to assign homework assignments.


SOCRATIVE IN 90 SECONDS:








Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Biodata - Görkem

         Hello, my name is Görkem. I am 22 and I was born in Yozgat. I studied primary, secondary, and highschool in Yozgat. Then, I entered university in 2018. Now, I study English Language Teaching at Yeditepe University. Next year, I am going to graduate from university.   

Dijital tool for writing -Gülsüm

     This tool called Plot Generator claims that a new skill can be learned much more easier when the practice is enjoyable. Writing a story can be a lot of fun, but the difficult part is knowing where to begin. Plot Generator is the perfect solution.  Just pick a genre (e.g. fairytale, mystery, science fiction), fill in the gaps with some details and click ‘write’. This will generate a plot for you to develop, with your own ideas, in your own style.

Listening -Gülsüm

How to Speak So That People Want to Listen by Julian Treasure What are the seven deadly sins of speaking?