Ana içeriğe atla

Dijital tool for speaking -Gülsüm




Cambly is a digital networking platform that allows students from all over the world to connect with native English speaking tutors for things like: conversation, structured English lessons, exam preparation, etc.



On Cambly, you help people around the world build their English language skills in 1-on-1 lessons. You might chat with a university student from Brazil, a marketing professional from Japan, and an English enthusiast from Turkey all in one day. 


It helps you gain confidence and fluency when speaking English. Covering a wide range of topics for all levels, from basic everyday conversations to expressing opinions on complex topics, these syllabuses have content for everyone.


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Biodata - Görkem

         Hello, my name is Görkem. I am 22 and I was born in Yozgat. I studied primary, secondary, and highschool in Yozgat. Then, I entered university in 2018. Now, I study English Language Teaching at Yeditepe University. Next year, I am going to graduate from university.   

Dijital tool for writing -Gülsüm

     This tool called Plot Generator claims that a new skill can be learned much more easier when the practice is enjoyable. Writing a story can be a lot of fun, but the difficult part is knowing where to begin. Plot Generator is the perfect solution.  Just pick a genre (e.g. fairytale, mystery, science fiction), fill in the gaps with some details and click ‘write’. This will generate a plot for you to develop, with your own ideas, in your own style.

Listening -Gülsüm

How to Speak So That People Want to Listen by Julian Treasure What are the seven deadly sins of speaking?