Ana içeriğe atla

Dijital Tool for Reading -Gülsüm



    Readlang helps you learn a language by reading. It lets you: Read any native content. Browser extensions allow reading or importing of almost any website. Copy and paste or file upload enables you to read almost any digital text you can get your hands on, even entire novels.





    Readlang helps you learn a language by reading. It lets you read any native content, rapidly translate the words and phrases you don’t know and learn words in context using flashcards.



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Biodata - Görkem

         Hello, my name is Görkem. I am 22 and I was born in Yozgat. I studied primary, secondary, and highschool in Yozgat. Then, I entered university in 2018. Now, I study English Language Teaching at Yeditepe University. Next year, I am going to graduate from university.   

Dijital tool for writing -Gülsüm

     This tool called Plot Generator claims that a new skill can be learned much more easier when the practice is enjoyable. Writing a story can be a lot of fun, but the difficult part is knowing where to begin. Plot Generator is the perfect solution.  Just pick a genre (e.g. fairytale, mystery, science fiction), fill in the gaps with some details and click ‘write’. This will generate a plot for you to develop, with your own ideas, in your own style.

Listening -Gülsüm

How to Speak So That People Want to Listen by Julian Treasure What are the seven deadly sins of speaking?