Ana içeriğe atla

Digital tool for writing - Görkem

                               

                                             WORDTUNE 


Wordtune is a website that focuses on writing. It is free but it has daily limits for users to use the app for free. When users add the wordtune to their browser and open it, they see different options such as rewrite, casual, formal, shorten and expand at the top of the page. If users want to make changes in the sentence or paragraph they write, whichever of these options they want to change, the application displays recommendations to the user after selecting that option. For example, users can make the sentence they write more formal or write the sentence longer or shorter thanks to the application.


 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Biodata - Görkem

         Hello, my name is Görkem. I am 22 and I was born in Yozgat. I studied primary, secondary, and highschool in Yozgat. Then, I entered university in 2018. Now, I study English Language Teaching at Yeditepe University. Next year, I am going to graduate from university.   

Dijital tool for writing -Gülsüm

     This tool called Plot Generator claims that a new skill can be learned much more easier when the practice is enjoyable. Writing a story can be a lot of fun, but the difficult part is knowing where to begin. Plot Generator is the perfect solution.  Just pick a genre (e.g. fairytale, mystery, science fiction), fill in the gaps with some details and click ‘write’. This will generate a plot for you to develop, with your own ideas, in your own style.

Listening -Gülsüm

How to Speak So That People Want to Listen by Julian Treasure What are the seven deadly sins of speaking?