Ana içeriğe atla

Digital tool for vocabulary - Görkem

                                          

                                              FluentU






FluentU is a foreign language learning app. It offers the users many language options such as English, Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish. Fluentu is not free, but users get a 14-day free trial when they sign up for the first time.The first thing users need to do is to register with the fluentu application, choose which language they want to learn and start watching videos at the appropriate level. It aims to improve the language skills of users with videos and audio recordings from authentic sources such as movie scenes. Along with the video, the transcript is located at the bottom of the video and the translation appears when the words are clicked on.
 
LINK: https://www.fluentu.com/


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Biodata - Görkem

         Hello, my name is Görkem. I am 22 and I was born in Yozgat. I studied primary, secondary, and highschool in Yozgat. Then, I entered university in 2018. Now, I study English Language Teaching at Yeditepe University. Next year, I am going to graduate from university.   

Dijital tool for writing -Gülsüm

     This tool called Plot Generator claims that a new skill can be learned much more easier when the practice is enjoyable. Writing a story can be a lot of fun, but the difficult part is knowing where to begin. Plot Generator is the perfect solution.  Just pick a genre (e.g. fairytale, mystery, science fiction), fill in the gaps with some details and click ‘write’. This will generate a plot for you to develop, with your own ideas, in your own style.

Listening -Gülsüm

How to Speak So That People Want to Listen by Julian Treasure What are the seven deadly sins of speaking?