Ana içeriğe atla

Digital tool for reading - Görkem


 News in Levels 
News in Levels is a free website for improving reading skills. It includes reading passages on different topics such as history, nature and sport at various levels. There is a section in the website titled how to improve your English. According to this section, users should first solve the word test on the site and after determining their English level according to this test result, they should read at that level. There is also a video of each reading text on the site, and it is recommended to practice listening by listening to these videos after reading the reading text.



LINK: https://www.newsinlevels.com/


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Biodata - Görkem

         Hello, my name is Görkem. I am 22 and I was born in Yozgat. I studied primary, secondary, and highschool in Yozgat. Then, I entered university in 2018. Now, I study English Language Teaching at Yeditepe University. Next year, I am going to graduate from university.   

Dijital tool for writing -Gülsüm

     This tool called Plot Generator claims that a new skill can be learned much more easier when the practice is enjoyable. Writing a story can be a lot of fun, but the difficult part is knowing where to begin. Plot Generator is the perfect solution.  Just pick a genre (e.g. fairytale, mystery, science fiction), fill in the gaps with some details and click ‘write’. This will generate a plot for you to develop, with your own ideas, in your own style.

Listening -Gülsüm

How to Speak So That People Want to Listen by Julian Treasure What are the seven deadly sins of speaking?