Ana içeriğe atla

Biodata- Sena


 🧿 🧿
Hello, my name is Sena. I was born in 1999.  I studied primary and secondary school in public schools in Acıbadem. After that, I went to Dilko Anatolian High School. Actually, Dilko is a private high school. Now, I study at Yeditepe University and this is my senior year in here :( My department is English Language Teaching.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Biodata - Görkem

         Hello, my name is Görkem. I am 22 and I was born in Yozgat. I studied primary, secondary, and highschool in Yozgat. Then, I entered university in 2018. Now, I study English Language Teaching at Yeditepe University. Next year, I am going to graduate from university.   

Dijital tool for writing -Gülsüm

     This tool called Plot Generator claims that a new skill can be learned much more easier when the practice is enjoyable. Writing a story can be a lot of fun, but the difficult part is knowing where to begin. Plot Generator is the perfect solution.  Just pick a genre (e.g. fairytale, mystery, science fiction), fill in the gaps with some details and click ‘write’. This will generate a plot for you to develop, with your own ideas, in your own style.

Listening -Gülsüm

How to Speak So That People Want to Listen by Julian Treasure What are the seven deadly sins of speaking?